Old 25-08-2003, 08:22 PM
ajames54

Default my Pl*co behavior (g)

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:27:59 -0400, "*muffin*"
wrote:

watching the pond last night (with the lights on in the pond)
it was fascinating watching these fish swim around.... and there was the BIG
Pl*co (which is over 10") swimming on its back,, sucking at the water
slurping in the floating fish food.

(awww he was soooo cute ...I hope we can catch him in an inopportune moment
so we can get him inside for the winter.)

I'll try to post pics.

I've found the best way to catch mine was to put a chunk of
zucchini in the net... and put the net into the water... and
wait....then just lift the whole bunch out when he/she is in the
net feeding.. those things are strong and very fast when they
want to be.