Old 25-08-2003, 10:32 PM
IAN GARDNER

Default Fish Breeding.

Dear all,
It`s been a few months since I posted. I have been here all the time but
reading the occational post.
Anyway.

I moved all my fish into my greenhouse pond as the fish would be better
because of an overhanging Oak tree. Long story but many of you know my
setup. I had one fish left in my main outside pond that I saw glimpses of
now and again. Well after months I finaly catched it and put it in the
greenhouse! After about 5 minutes all the big fish in the pond started to
chase it and spawn! I think all the others may have been males! Anyway i`ll
have to lokk out for the eggs. I do a test with a beaker to see if their are
any fry day to day.

How are the other ponds on the group. Maybe a general catch up could be on
order.

--
SEE YER.
IAN. P. GARDNER