Old 26-08-2003, 12:02 AM
vegan

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

what a putz. If I decided to hide it would have been behind an
anonymizer. The details of my message header clearly show where I am
posting from and clearly identifies me inspite of the alias. With the
same IP address as all other posts. Interesting that you find someone
who reveals your vested interests as a stalker. Remedial internet
skills hardly qualify as stalking. Not surprising given you're
clueless about gardening and Roundup use...the good Dr. doesn't know
all!! Is that so painful?

the jig is up

On 25 Aug 2003 12:06:58 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
vegan don't bother wrote:
On 25 Aug 2003 02:06:10 GMT,
(Bill Oliver) wrote:

I follow-up as much as I do is that people like
paghat, animaux, Tom, et al. turn their lies into truths

You still don't know shit about gardening. Even a basic understanding
of soil biology would lead you to the truth. Truth is hard to find
when you are surrounded by Monsanto money!

Pretty pathetic, Tom. Not only do you run and hide when
I ask the same questions of you that you cyberstalked
to get from me. Now you try to hide behind a sock puppet.
It takes a special kind of person to try to hide behind an
anonymous ID to engage in personal attacks.

And you, obviously, are that kind of special person.
By the way, you don't do it very well. A stalker
*and* a coward.

Your hypocrisy is even worse than I thought.

Who do you work for, Tom? Remember, Tom,
*you* are the one who thinks this is
important -- when you're not hiding behind
a sock puppet, that is.

How much money do you make every year pushing
your anti-science agenda?

What are *your* credentials?

And, of course, my scientific challenge stands -- one
single article that shows that Roundup is dangerous
to humans when used as directed. Just one.

billo