Old 26-08-2003, 03:02 AM
Madgardener

Default CONTAINERS FOR SAVING YOUR SEEDS

you just gave me an idea that stems from my making my own envelopes for the
cards I buy and save until the "perfect" time. I use my old calendars for
making precise envelopes for the cards ( I never buy envelopes with the
cards which drives the places crazy unless they are familiar with me by now)
and I use self sticking stamps and self sticking blank lables in colors for
the address lables. Neat idea, Francoise about the
envelopes..............hafta try that myself. Thanks!! madgardener always
liking another neat idea.
"Françoise" wrote in message
Hi,

I make my own envelopes. I use old seeds' catalogues with nice flowers'
pictures. I
also use the old calendar with pictures on them. This way I can
differentiate my
seeds from the bought one.

Françoise.

I'm thinking of making some of my own small seed packets. They are easy

make. When I first made one I used a commercial seed packet and unraveled

it to
make a pattern, then I folded and used glue stick glue. The cheap copier

paper
is good for this.