Old 26-08-2003, 03:12 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Beaver -------

What reception was that?

Katiepoo ran for the hills before she even posted her "beaver" in the group.

The twinkie bitch didn't even bother to stick around long enough to see any
of the replies she got to her nasty remarks.

Ann wrote in message
"Kate ......" expounded:

As I exit your news group. I wanted to say, I have never been on any
news group that was so evil, hateful and mean. The letter I wanted you
to see ( I'm sure you could care less ) was from the Department of
Environmental Quality , State of Michigan. You are deleted , as of now.
kate

Actually, Kate, I read that story, and you're right, it's pretty
funny. Too bad you got such a lousy reception.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA