Old 26-08-2003, 03:42 AM
dkat

Default Apology Accepted ... for what?

What in the world is derogatory about the term "lighten up"? It certainly
wasn't meant to be, which is why I added all of the extra to try to explain
what it was part of. I really, really dislike language. You need dozens of
emos to get the right meaning.

And yes I did misinterpret your Cheers. The way it was cut and pasted it
felt like a blowoff.... note felt... subjective not objective which is what
I was trying to get across earlier when I said the way we were interpreting
what was being said was a problem.

Gey gezuntgeheit is Yiddish (also German)- meaning go in good health but
that isn't enough... it is hard to translate.... kinda means we have done
enough of this (which we apparently hadn't if we were both still
misinterpreting each other). DK

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
"D Kat" continues:
(it seemed at the time slightly intolerant
to tell me that if I wanted information on this to go to google and then
have you chime in with an unnecessary cheer).

It wasn't a cheer directed at you. It was a good answer, imo, for anyone
who might be wondering what is going on without it being all dredged up
again and explained. Especially for an OT thread.

Apparently I'm not sufficiently articulate if you continue to think I'm

trying to pick a fight
and it sure seems that this is what you are doing.

I never would have gotten into this if the degatory comment "to lighten

up"
hadn't been said.

I wouldn't have continued the next time, if there hadn't been a personal
attack saying, *I must have a wild hair.... *

So who wanted to start a fight? Not me. I just don't like to be told what
to do, by someone who has no power over me, nor will I tolerate an attack
on my person. Note, I only asked you to take your own advice, and wondered
if what you thought was my problem was really yours. Don't sling mud and
expect not to get it back at ya. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~