Old 26-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Neil Potter

Default Beginner wanting advice

I've just subscribed to this news group, as I am thinking of building a
large triangular pond in my small triangular back garden.

I was qutoed approx £4000 for the whole thing to be built, which would
supposedly hold 7000 gallons of water, that included all the equipment.

The pond would be a little different from typical liners or moulds, as I
wanted a porthole style window in the raised wall.

Does anyone think this price is too high too low or just right based on
their experiences, and has anyone else got a strange shaped pond such as the
one I described?

Thanks

Neil