Old 26-08-2003, 07:32 PM
Rod

Default Potato blight?

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message ...
Also grew some "Juliette" from some left over that Sue bought in Sainsbury's and those have proved good too,
better taste than the same from the supermarket and still "new" size even though the hulms died. If I can't find
some seed spuds of this next season I might just buy some from the same source again.

Marshalls sell it - we've grown it for a few years. Our earliest maincrops are just going down now, Kestrel died
down a while ago, the latest planted spuds are still well in flower - going to do another (probably last) blight
spray tomorrow.

Rod