Old 26-08-2003, 09:02 PM
Jim W

Default even better (OT)

Fito wrote:

Even better, apparently we had been getting access to the newsgroups
(BellSouth internet users) thru a newsgroups server called Web Use Net.
WELLLLL, apparently BELLSOUTH was the ones who dropped
WebUseNet........LOVELY!!! Well, I am still trying to find an affordable
newsgroups server. I will let ya'll know what's up later. Thanks for being
there..............
madgardener who is way too hot today from working on the concrete at Lowes
for six hours

What about the one Jim W suggested in your previous request for a news
reader?

Fito

MG's waiting for the freebee registration details to come through-) It
takes a few days (or even up to a week) But works fine once yre
registered..

//
Jim