Old 26-08-2003, 09:22 PM
Troy

Default Hedge trimmer suggestions

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:19:38 +0100, ned wrote:

.....Now its funny you should say that, Troy.
Snap. Ditto. Me too.
And then I discovered that I had lost one of the 'bolt+spacer+nut'
thingies that holds the reciprocating blades together - but apart, if
you see what I mean. At £1 a set, they are expensive for what they are
but a sight cheaper than a new trimmer. I have five on order. Let me
know if you need one.

Thanks Ned, but it's not that (just been up to the shed to check :-)). IIRC
they kept coming loose on the last one - kept tightening them up until I
got fed up.

I've got to face up to the fact that although B&D type stuff would be OK in
the average size garden and would probably last for ever, if I want
something to last with my lengths of hedges I've got to spend real
money:-(((

Thanks again Ned - see you in the other place :-)
--
Regards,

Troy the Black Lab.

Remove spam to email me