Old 26-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Franz Heymann

Default How to present veg for exhibiting?

"Janet & Tim Costidell" wrote in message
Thanks for the help everyone, we had a great day!

We got a first for the eating apples and dahlias, second for the peas,
cabbage, cucumber, corgettes, most amusing veg (!), large onions and small
onions, and third for the shallots. No prize for the tomatoes. All in

all,
successful and we jointly won the overall cup with another local. (We'll
beat him next year....!)

One might be excused for saying "Beginner's Luck" {:-))

More seriously: Congratulations. May you succeed in your aim for next
year.

Franz