Old 26-08-2003, 10:24 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default How to kill a tree stump

The message m
from Scoby contains these words:

Am I supposed to quote every message I answer to on here or do I just
put a message in as I would on Windows forums, DIYnot etc. etc

This is not a website forum. When replying to someone else's newsgroup
post, please do not "just put a message in".

Every week, a message appears in uk.rec.gardening called abc for
newcomers, which contains all the info you need on posting, and tells
you what a newsgroup is and how to get the best out of it. If
gardenbanter's webmaster has censored those posts so you don't see them,
ask yourselves why.

Without going to gardenbanter, you can find the full archive of this
group, including the abc post, at www.groups/google. You can also post
messages to the group from there.

Janet.