Old 27-08-2003, 03:03 AM
Ted Byers

Default Curious behavioour of a nobile type dendrobum

I have one nobile type dendrobium that is behaving strangely (or at least
differently from the other two in my possession).

It has produced one keiki and two inflorescences; one from the top node of
each of the two new canes. I have not reduced the watering or given it a
cool period, both of which I thought these things needed to bloom. And new
leaves are still developing from the tops of these canes.

Has anyone seen nobile type dendrobiums do this before?

Cheers,

Ted