Old 27-08-2003, 12:33 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Half Ripened Tomatoes

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 02:37:49 GMT, Pam Rudd
wrote:

Not good for heat-loving folks either! I've been up that way
on vacation for the past two summers, and if it's that cold
in the summer, I don't even wanna think about winter! I was
in Upstate New York in April, and it *snowed*!

Oh pshaw! April snow ain't nothin'. I don't pay any
attention to April snow, it's when it snows in late May that
I sit up and take notice!

snip

I don't know how people survive where it's that cold that long!

snip

And I can't stand the south's heat and humidity. I spent
ten years living in Delaware, then two years in Southern NJ,
and two years in Maryland (near Baltimore) - all hot places
in summer - and that was terrible for me. Never again! If
we ever leave here, we're going northwards...

Pat