Old 27-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Frogleg

Default New to Group--Introduction and questions (long)

On 26 Aug 2003 20:33:57 GMT, (Jack1000) wrote:

Eat it--it's edible and good for you

If my experience with growing food has taught me anything, as soon as you start
growing it to eat it will begin to die, or it will get a fatal infestation
problem. Either way your problem is solved.

Hey -- this is *my* weed-control theory. Haven't been able to find a
good stand of cattails since I learned how delicious the shoots were.
Dandelions died out the minute I began *thinking* of wine. If anyone
has an idea for using Vinca, all my weed problems will be solved.
Except the ivy. :-)