Old 27-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Bern Muller

Default bought house with koi (1) pond..long, sorry

"k conover" wrote in message
Hi, I recently bought a 1923 bungalow in Atlanta, and I inherited a small
pond (about 4 feet across, maybe 2-3 feet deep) with one fish.

Congratulations! You will find ponding to be very rewarding, and can be done
with as little or as much time investment as you want.

I would like to know about how big your fish is, in inches long. If you get
another one, and I suggest waiting until you figure out how you will be
managing the pond, it should be roughly matched in size to the original.