Old 27-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Algae on greenhouse walls

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:54:14 -0400, "Ray"
wrote:

No doubt, but that was probably a response to more light, not an increase in
available oxygen!

That is what I meant. That CLEAN GLASS does make an impact.
Before the oxygen statement came in, there was a statement that
dirty glass was just shade.... too much shade.

It is very easy to not notice how green or covered the glass is
becoming. It changes so slowly over the course of months and
soon it is 2 -3 years since it has been clear. I am still
surprised to see how much more light is in the gh now.

SuE