Old 27-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Jim W

Default info on allotments please

Rod wrote:

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1g0ctxy.f201m51ua7gaoN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...

Our trading shed offers discounted supplies via the hort/allotments
soc..

For the allotment societies or other groups who don't already know - some
suppliers, I'm thinking of Marshalls in particular give very good
discounts for orders from such groups. It gets very worthwhile if the
order gets into 3 figures as it easily can with seed potatoes, onion sets,
seeds, fertilisers etc. What's more if you use that service you get a
different number to ring and get to speak to a real person quicker :~))

For reasons I don't understand, they seem to think I'm an allotment
society (well I do buy quite a lot) so I enjoy that service.

Rod

LOL..

Yes our shed gets its seeds from Marshalls.. They do a Sale or Return
service as well which is great!-)
//
Jim