Old 27-08-2003, 09:12 PM
Frank Logullo

Default Roundup Unready

wrote in message
and you really, really trust the EPA to be totally independent and looking

out for
the consumers ala Ralph Nader (not that I have any use for him after the

last
election). Listen, nearly every single politician is in the pocket of

corporations,
and they appoint the people who staff the gov'mnt agencies. The FDA is

blatantly in
the corporations camp, just look at how they handled rBGH. Ingrid

I'm not familiar with rBGH but it has been my experience that unlike
politicians government scientists are honest people.
I would add Nader to the politicians list
Frank