Old 28-08-2003, 01:32 AM
RichToyBox

Default Slow growing plants

"Karen Mullen" wrote in message
In article cGT2b.269731$YN5.183551@sccrnsc01, "RichToyBox"
writes:
they're not as dark as the ones in my friends pond, but definately not

yellow.
what else could it be causing mine to turn yellow? thoughts?
beautiful pond BTW

Thanks for the comments. I grow mine in the final filter before the water
goes back into the pond, hoping that it will take a lot of the nitrates out
of the stream. I add potash every few weeks, and an occasional bit of
liquid iron, because I don't think they are as green as I would like either,
but they grow like crazy, I give a lot away, compost some, and rarely find
any of the small lettuce that the stores sell.
--
RichToyBox