Old 28-08-2003, 02:02 AM
Deborah

Default winter garden

Hi, could you provide the url for Paghats website? I did a search on
it and came up with nothing.

I also live in the Pacific region -- Vancouver, British Columbia, and
I'm trying to collect flowering fall and winter plants, like you. I
just purchased some frost-hardy "tropicals" which I'm hoping will
flower most of the year, along with the fall-flowering crocuses,
pansies, some new fall irises and some fall-flowering shrubs, like the
Red Prince weigela.

Deborah

"Jessica" wrote in message ...
Hello all! I live in the Pacific NW and was wondering if any gardeners
around here can recommend some winter plants to bring some cheer to my
garden during November through May. Paghats website has been very helpful
concerning winter berries, crocuses, and other things. Just wondering if
anyone else had some tips! Thanks for your help!