Old 28-08-2003, 05:02 AM
Shell91

Default Plant

Wow, Beautiful. I think the A/C person and the exterminator are just
griping because they have to cope with the leaves. At least the lawn care
guys don't weed-whack it like the guys who do my lawn did my day lilies,
iris, and amaryllis. We have always called these Elephant Ears but I don't
know if that's the right name.

Shell

"Roger" wrote in message
Can anyone identify this 'tree/plant' in my front garden?

http://www.rpease.com/p8270005.jpg (leaves)
http://www.rpease.com/p8270006.jpg (stem)

People who go to my backyard (A/C person, exterminator) claim it gets in
the way, but I think it's a nice plant. I wonder if it could be moved
without killing it.

Appreciate any info. BTW- I live just outside of Houston, TX if it makes a
difference.

Thanks,

Roger

--
My e-mail address is my first name and my last name and I use Yahoo mail.
:-)