Old 28-08-2003, 07:02 AM
B & J

Default Any value in becoming a master gardener?

"Tom Jaszewski" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:12:39 -0500, "B & J"
wrote:

I'm sure I'll get sneering, stomping remarks made about my analysis from
certain individuals, but I enjoy my contacts in the MG group and what

they do.

John

Not from here, John. It so happens that the training here is quite
good. Yes, in some cases it produces some "know it alls" who know little
about gardening, but generally the program has provided some really
nice folks who do some great community service projects in
horticulture. (BTW they cringe at the idea of me joining, I wonder
why? LOL

I look forward to my yearly lecture to the group.

I can well understand why the group cringes about having YOU as a member,
Tom, VBSEG, but thanks for the kind words. People who are willing to
disturb the status quo are a distinct asset to any group.

John