Old 28-08-2003, 07:02 AM

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 26 Aug 2003 11:44:22 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

First I am not a gardener, I just plant a few things

now and then. But I am a retired ironworker, and several years
back worked at a plant locally that made 'roundup'. It is a chemical
that has to be respected. One of the workers got it on his arm, and
by the time he "knew it" he was burned very bad. Like I said, I was a
consturction worker there, we were making revisions. I still don't
know the makeup of roundup, but if I am around it I'm very careful.
Just my two cents, C. L.