Old 28-08-2003, 07:12 AM
disway

Default newbie can't get rid off mole

My back yard apparently is one playing ground for moles! Ups and downs
across the whole area. Neighbor suggest using poison peanuts, but I thought
leaving dead animal around may not be wise, so I went with a stick like
device purchased from Lowe's. The battery operated stick claim the
ultrasonic vibration would drive the moles away in at least weeks. I had the
stick under the dirt for over 2 month now, the ground still feel like...very
"soft rocky." Did I buy a useless piece of junk? Or am I doing something
wrong? How DO you get rid of moles without any serious killing? Any help
would be appreciated!!