Old 28-08-2003, 10:42 AM
Jim W

Default info on allotments please

wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:44:24 +0100, Kay Easton
wrote:

Some allotments say 'no flowers' but that seems a ridiculous restriction
in this day and age. What will be your line on planting permanent things
- fruit trees and bushes etc? OK, but to be left on the allotment? OK
but take them with you when you go? And what will be your line on
standards - will you require people to keep their plots in good order?

Probably need some rules about livestock as well.

Yes, although some councils do allow livestock..

We've had a 'hpuse sheep' on our plot and currently have in residence
chickens on one of sites.. The actually tenency agreement states that,
reasonable requests for small livestock will be considered on an
individual basis!-) (Or somesuch)
//
Jim