Old 28-08-2003, 12:12 PM
SugarChile

Default Time to Nuke the Clover?

One thing to consider.....rabbits love clover. I feel that having lots of
clover in my lawn, apart from the other benefits, distracts the rabbits and
helps keep them out of the vegetable garden.

Cheers,
Sue

--

"Tom Newton" wrote in message
Hi Folks -

I live on long island, Ny ... and the temps are just about ready to start
dropping below 80 consistently... I have nearly a 1/3 acre of lawn, and

have
a sprinkler system

As a first year homeowner I'm relatively new to this game. Here's my
problem: I have clover, lots of clover, and I'd like to know the best
strategy to rid the lawn of it and replace it with nice grass.