Old 28-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Darwin Vander Stelt

Default Roundup Unready

Amen!
"Bill Oliver" wrote in message
In article ,
Stephen Sassman wrote:
I should not, and I did not. Perhaps you are confusing my post with

something that
someone else has posted. My point was that just because this chemical

does not
cause this specific kind of cancer does not mean that it doesn't cause

other
cancers or have some detrimental affect on the endocrine system.

Or not. You can speculate that it causes you to grow bunny ears
and squeal like a pig if you want. Just note that it is pure
speculation and that you are making it all up. There is no
scientific evidence that Roundup is dangerous to humans
when used as directed. There has been an entire thread
devoted to this.

If you have a scientific article that claims to show that
Roundup is dangerous to humans when used as directed, trot
it out. Otherwise, I'll believe your bunny ears when I
see them.

billo