Old 28-08-2003, 02:02 PM
bb

Default Shade cloth at Home Depot?

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:07:27 -0400, wrote:

Funny you should mention that. I just today went to Home Depot and
bought tan shade cloth. I'll be installing that Saturday.

Hey, I went to HD and bought tan shade cloth yesterday, probably the
same HD.. I installed it yesterday afternoon. I thought I bought 3'
extra but it looks like I've got about 6" extra. Wish I had bought a
couple more feet.

You should have seen the crew it took to cut it for me. It took three
people with two 25' tape measures about 20 minutes to figure out how
to cut a 55' piece. Pull a roll out of the stack and let the stack
come tumbling down. For whatever reason, even though they had 25'
tapes, they were measuring in 13' sections. One person, inspite of my
warnings, stepped on a doubled over tape breaking it in half, then
proceeded to loudly proclaim I'd broken the tape. I took it all as a
humorus three ring circus rather than anything annoying.

Anyway, I'll spend a little time this morning securing it some more
and see if it makes it though this afternoons storms.

bb