Old 28-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Dwight Sipler

Default Time to Nuke the Clover?

Tom Newton wrote:

I've found a product that eliminates clover, I'd like to eliminate clover.
I've indicated a potential plan to eliminate the clover. I am looking for
advice or suggested modifications to my plan to eleminiate clover...

Here's a guy who apparently doesn't like clover. Since most of the
others on this newsgroup really like clover, we are trying to convert
him to our point of view. That's to be expected: it's human nature. He,
being convinced of the correctness of his opinion, resists conversion.
Again, human nature.

Who knows? maybe he has really good reasons for not liking clover. Maybe
he should try to convert us. I haven't seen him try yet. At any rate, we
have put him in a position where he has to put up with the conversion
attempts or ignore this newsgroup (with all its *valuable* discussions)
for a while. Just think what he'll be missing!