Old 28-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Jim W

Default New to Group--Introduction and questions (long)

Marilee wrote:

Our biggest weed problem is purslane. Does anyone have any really great
control suggestions?

Does this group lean toward organic gardening or chemical control? Some of
each?

Some of each..

Is top posting a hot button? Off-topic posts? Thread drift re-labeling?

Again, some of each... I always say:

A: Because top posting doesn't make sense.
Q: Why bottom post?

Though others WILL differ.

Generally its a very friendly international (I'm from the UK for
example), interesting group.

I don't personally like off topic posts.. But zapping headers is so easy
anyway that if you read and manage your reader correctly there aren't
huge numbers of new posts of interest anyway.

//
Jim