Old 28-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Trees for screen

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article . 11,
Victoria Clare writes:

| I personally would ignore the 'reflector' and 'airgun' suggestions

above.
| ****ing off your neighbours, however infuriating, is a mug's game. On a

new
| development they may well decide to move on in a year or so anyway.

But if
| you might need to move first, you don't want *anything* that might have

| be reported to a prospective buyer as a dispute.

I definitely would! The reflector solution could well get you
sued,

Surely not! After all, you are genuinely simply throwing back over the
boundary unwanted photons belonging to him which he threw over the boundary
to you without asking you.

Franz

and the airgun one could well get you a prison term and
a criminal conviction that might not time out. It probably
wouldn't, being a very minor 'firearms' offence, but there is
some unbelievable knee-jerk legislation around and we all know
how moronic our Lords and Masters are.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.