Old 28-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default Trees for screen

In article ,
"Franz Heymann" writes:

| I definitely would! The reflector solution could well get you
| sued,
|
| Surely not! After all, you are genuinely simply throwing back over the
| boundary unwanted photons belonging to him which he threw over the boundary
| to you without asking you.

You clearly aren't a lawyer. The courts MIGHT swallow that argument,
but you would first have to explain to the judge what a photon was,
and perhaps even the concept that light moves rather than just is.

It is far more likely that a court would decide on the basis of
whether installing a light or installing a reflector were a more
reasonable thing to do. God alone knows what one would decide.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.