Old 28-08-2003, 06:23 PM
DaveC DaveC is offline
Registered User

Location: North West
Default Malaysian Trumpet Snails

Thanks guys,

I've been having problems getting back on the site for the last couple of days...am accessing it from work so our link was probably dodgy.

Thanks for the offer of MTS's Flash, much appriciated. I'm just about to mail you now. I'm quite happy to pay for the snails / postage... I reckon they'll be ok packed as you said....STM send their corals/snail/shrimps like this too.

Do they need any special feeding? My tanks are all heavily planted and the fish get mostly fed a combination of flake and sinking tablets. One of my tanks has a couple of largish Clown Loaches (5-6inch), will the snail be OK with them or should I just keep them away from that tank?

Thanks again.

Dave C