Old 28-08-2003, 07:42 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default BZT

I'd like to know what's involved in a bottom drain. Since I'm a newbie, is
there a FAQ for this newsgroup so I don't have to keep bugging everyone with
my questions? Kirsten

Not sure where the FAQs are for this group now, I use to have a link on my
website, but when I did a recent check, many of my links were obsolete.

As far as bottom drains go, if you click on *My Filter* *Demon Pond Filter*
and *My Lily Pond* you will see a not-thru-the-liner bottom diagram at My
Filter, a thru-the-liner bottom drain at Demon Pond Filter and the plumbing
that goes underneath the liner on My Lily Pond pages. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a