Old 28-08-2003, 09:02 PM
FireDragon

Default Please Help Identify a Flower Correction

I just checked and the stems are not fuzzy, they are smooth.
It dies down in the winter. (leaving long dead stems across the flowerbed)
but grows back to full height by summer the next year.

"FireDragon" wrote in message
.. .
Hello, I live in southwest ontario, just across the border from Michigan.
This plant grows in a shaded part of a mostly abandoned garden bed. It is
not tended at all, yet it thrives. But it doesn't seem to propogate

itself.
I was hoping to figure out what it was so I could grow some of my own.
The leaves and stems are fuzzy, and the flowers are large and white, with
five large petals.

Thanks in advance.
Kat.

http://katsphotos.50megs.com/other/Flower.jpg