Old 28-08-2003, 09:22 PM
Sarah Dale

Default info on allotments please

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:01:34 +0100, shannie wrote:
think of. As said, allotments are not the norm here in Ireland but with the
amount of new housing being built in the towns with postage stamp gardens I
think I may be able to make a go of it, Im thinking along the lines of four

Hi,

I'd check I had a market for this before getting to excited. Your fellow
citizens may not want allotments..... might be worth talking to the
council about to see if they've had any enquiries, or an advert in the
paper for interested persons - or even better - talk to a local reporter
and get it featured in the local paper.

Sarah