Old 28-08-2003, 11:02 PM
Augustus McCrae

Default Any value in becoming a master gardener?

In article ,
Pam wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:20:52 GMT,since it's all about me
(dstvns) professed:

I was wondering if anyone has found being a master gardener to be a
boost in finding jobs in horticulture, or at least some sort of
respect in the agricultural fields (excuse the pun).

'Round here the main use for a Master Gardener's
certification seems to be to start all your sentences with
"Well, I'm a Master Gardener, and I say..." so you can annoy
the **** out of anyone in earshot.

Worry not, we have you to perform that function for us.