Old 28-08-2003, 11:42 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Trees for screen

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article . 11,
Victoria Clare writes:

| I personally would ignore the 'reflector' and 'airgun' suggestions

above.
| ****ing off your neighbours, however infuriating, is a mug's game. On a

new
| development they may well decide to move on in a year or so anyway.

But if
| you might need to move first, you don't want *anything* that might have

| be reported to a prospective buyer as a dispute.

I definitely would! The reflector solution could well get you
sued, and the airgun one could well get you a prison term and
a criminal conviction that might not time out. It probably
wouldn't, being a very minor 'firearms' offence, but there is
some unbelievable knee-jerk legislation around and we all know
how moronic our Lords and Masters are.

How could a reflector get you sued, its essentially no different to a
light?! IF the reflector is a nuisance then the light must be even more so.

--
Tumbleweed

newsgroups)