Old 29-08-2003, 01:42 AM
Pam Rudd

Default Mittleider Method?

When last we left our heros, on Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:07:00 -0400,
Pat Meadows scribbled:

Anyone here have any experience with the 'Mittleider Method'
of gardening?

See: http://foodforeveryone.org/

I'd never heard of it before happening on the website when
looking for something else.

I've never heard of it, either, but from the information on
the web site it looks like a lot of hype, a lot of chemical
fertilizer, and a lot of expensive irrigation equipment. That's
not the way I want to garden. I want to work with nature
as much as possible.

I'd be curious as to what someone who has read some
of the books says, too.

Pam

--
We are like genitals unto the gods; they play
with us for their amusement - Black Adder