Old 29-08-2003, 02:02 AM
Mark Anderson

Default I'm Sick of Tomatoes

In article says...
Fried green tomatoes is right nice! Also...
Canning is great for tomatoes, make salsa, or V-8 juice, or tomato juice, or
even better here is a link to a wine recipe that won two first place ribbons
in competitions. They are too good to waste!
http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/reques14.asp

What an interesting recipe. I might try this! I hope I don't go blind
if I don't make it right. :-)

To everyone: Thanks for all the good advice, I'm going to try some
different things from all the advice. For some reason everyone seemed to
have a bumper crop of tomatoes this season in Chicago. My parents
already almost filled my freezers with their crop so not only do I have
too many, I'm importing from their crop as well!

Here's a funny article about the tomato situation written by the Chicago
Sun Times columnist Mark Brown:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/brown...s-brown27.html