Old 29-08-2003, 03:22 AM
Augustus McCrae

Default Any value in becoming a master gardener?

In article ,
Pam Rudd made an ass of herself again:

When last we left our heros, on Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:57:28 -0500,
Augustus McCrae scribbled:

Pam wrote:

(dstvns) professed:

I was wondering if anyone has found being a master gardener to be a
boost in finding jobs in horticulture, or at least some sort of
respect in the agricultural fields (excuse the pun).

'Round here the main use for a Master Gardener's
certification seems to be to start all your sentences with
"Well, I'm a Master Gardener, and I say..." so you can annoy
the **** out of anyone in earshot.

Worry not, we have you to perform that function for us.

Awwww, hit a wittle bitty Master Gardener nerve, did I?

There, there, punkin'

Nope, just pointing out what a stupid, arrogant, hypocritical bitch you
are. But, then again, you already know that. You don't spend all that
time in soc.singles for nothing.