Old 29-08-2003, 04:02 AM
Pam Rudd

Default Any value in becoming a master gardener?

When last we left our heros, on Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:14:16 -0500,
Augustus McCrae scribbled:

Pam Rudd made an ass of herself again:

Augustus McCrae scribbled:

Pam wrote:

snipped to the juicy bits

'Round here the main use for a Master Gardener's
certification seems to be to start all your sentences with
"Well, I'm a Master Gardener, and I say..." so you can annoy
the **** out of anyone in earshot.

Worry not, we have you to perform that function for us.

Awwww, hit a wittle bitty Master Gardener nerve, did I?

There, there, punkin'

Nope, just pointing out what a stupid, arrogant, hypocritical bitch you
are.

nodding solemnly I am a Big Meaniehead.

But, then again, you already know that. You don't spend all that
time in soc.singles for nothing.

I don't spend any time in soc.singles, never have, noise to
signal ratio is too bad. I'm guessing that perhaps our paths
crossed in soc.singles.moderated and that you are bitter,
twisted, hurt, damaged, and chronically traumatized by it;
but I haven't the foggiest notion of a clue who you are.
However, it's pretty easy to see why I probably found
you crunchy and good with ketchup.

Now run along, there's a good lad, before I decide to stop
playing nice.

Pam
--
We are like genitals unto the gods; they play
with us for their amusement - Black Adder