Old 29-08-2003, 04:14 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Unknown houseplant - Anyone recognize it?

Yeah, its an Epicactus hybrid of some sort.

Expect showy flowers when it finally blooms.

Fertilize it and you should see flowers soon.

Helen Scarth wrote in message
I asked for and was given some cuttings from a plant at an antique
mall a couple of years ago. The mother plant looked vaguely like an
epiphyllum (orchid cactus) and I had hopes for some stunning flowers
from this one. The cuttings are doing well and the plant is
flourishing but no flowers as yet.

Pictures are at:

http://www.treadles.ca/website/plant/plant.html

Can anyone tell me what it is so I can find out how to care for it and
what kind of blooms, if any, to expect?

Circe in Canada