Old 29-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Any value in becoming a master gardener?

If you are a typical "master gardener", Auggie, all the more reason why not
to become one, you pompous airhead. You should go and join Tomski, BJ and
all the other pederasts masturbating in the garden.

Augustus McCrae wrote in message
In article ,
Pam Rudd made an ass of herself again:

When last we left our heros, on Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:57:28 -0500,
Augustus McCrae scribbled:

Pam wrote:

(dstvns) professed:

I was wondering if anyone has found being a master gardener to be a
boost in finding jobs in horticulture, or at least some sort of
respect in the agricultural fields (excuse the pun).

'Round here the main use for a Master Gardener's
certification seems to be to start all your sentences with
"Well, I'm a Master Gardener, and I say..." so you can annoy
the **** out of anyone in earshot.

Worry not, we have you to perform that function for us.

Awwww, hit a wittle bitty Master Gardener nerve, did I?

There, there, punkin'

Nope, just pointing out what a stupid, arrogant, hypocritical bitch you
are. But, then again, you already know that. You don't spend all that
time in soc.singles for nothing.