Old 29-08-2003, 07:44 AM
Gordon Couger

Default Bt pesticide resistance

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

"Torsten Brinch" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:02:07 GMT, "Gordon Couger"
wrote:

Also at the time she testified before the Royal Commission claiming
affiliation with OSU she was not employed by them.

Come, we have dealt with that to nauseau, you're beating
a dead horse.

yes Gordon, I'm afraid you are flogging a dead horse. The woman could be
tried and convicted by every court in Denmark and Torsten will still never
admit that she might have been less than 100% truthful

Jim,

Torsten has the paper and I suppose as a chemist he can do statistics. He
could try to duplicate the statistical conclusions of the paper form data in
the paper. Showing his work of course.

Gordon