Old 29-08-2003, 11:02 AM
Gordon Couger

Default Bt pesticide resistance

"Torsten Brinch" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:02:07 GMT, "Gordon Couger"
wrote:

Also at the time she testified before the Royal Commission claiming
affiliation with OSU she was not employed by them.

Come, we have dealt with that to nauseau, you're beating
a dead horse. Let's have some -serious- criticism. Lest
you forget, you made this claim about her paper:
"data that didn't agree with the findings was discarded"
That's a pretty serious accusation.

I am only quoting the paper that says outliers were discarded without
listing them or specifying them number. In an experiment concocted after two
articles that she claimed were published were not found in the literature an
experiment concocted in the laboratory in different soils than the soils she
reported in the phantom reports and then usd the very questionable practice
of discarding data with out showing it walks like a duck and quack like a
duck. Coupled with the fact the none of the departments that she claimed
affiliation with at OSU said that they had been in contact with her in
several years when she was let go. The only contact she had at OSU was a
individual professor who allowed her to use his microscope for some work and
did not publish with her.

At one time I though you to be open to facts but I see like the rest of your
ilk the central dogma is the only TRUTH that has any weight no matter if
tomorrow all the organic promoter confessed to the fraudulent methods used
to extort higher prices from the peopel of the EU and UK you would find some
way to say it was for the greater good to hood wink people into accepting
second and third calass food imported for who knows where and possibly
organic and possibly made organic by the laying on of hands by some third
world medicine man that can banish all unwanted products from the crop with
the wave of his hand and charge you 3 prices for food worth half what good
clean disease free GM food is with.

How much more will it cost to use conventional methods to reconstruct the
eastern block countries with second rate farming methods while the rest of
the world operates as much lower costs running up you CAP and taxes even
more. You will need that strong euro that is starting to slide.

Gordon