Old 29-08-2003, 01:22 PM
shannie

Default info on allotments please

"Jim" wrote in message
The land was bought with the house but was divided on the
deed
and not mortgaged.

Put it into 'trust' in the children's names? Could cause an inter brother
sister row in years to come?

All sorted when it was bought

as we live 2miles from anyone else it'll not
interfere with anyone, the entranceway is already there so we don't need
permission to build an entrance.

2 Miles from anyone?

Yep
2 miles from the allotmant holder's house?

Yep or more
Cars?
Parking space for 75% of the allotment holders being there on a Saturday
Afternoon/Sunday morning????

We can arrange that...the entranceway is large and has compacted stone
there, we used to park and turn a scania artic there, I'll look to making
sure it's big enough for x amount of cars, if not we can sort
something...good one jim
There's a really bad pic here (camera's on the fritz and Im no
photographer ) but you'll get the general idea of size.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...87838938zHedfO

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...87838902EBKwUF

Bonfires and burning household rubbish? Fly Tipping made me think of that
one. :-((
'That big matteress' they want to get rid of :-(( ?

We burn all our household rubbish ourselves, apart from bottles, can's and
paper we recycle, plus of course waste for the compost heap. We don't have
refuse collectors who'll come this far out..that being said it's one to keep
in mind when working on the agreement..thanks

shannie