Old 29-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Planting old corn kernels

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:47:48 GMT, Frogleg
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:02:40 -0400, Pat Meadows
wrote:

If we move (as
now appears probable - given some luck), I'll have an acre
of land!

And still no pictures of your current garden and pots and porch and
whatnot! At the very least, you should document 'before' and 'after'.

Will keep fingers crossed for the switch to new 'acreage'. :-)

Thanks, I'll appreciate all good thoughts. We have to sell
our current home first - our offer is contingent upon
selling it, so it won't be quick. We still haven't seen the
inside of the trailer either (our offer to buy it is also
contingent upon seeing it and accepting it).

And having the house ready to show at all times is
ghastly.... the whole process is ghastly, actually. I wish
I could wave a magic wand and be in the new place without
any of the intervening ghastliness. I hate moving with a
passion.

Pat