Old 29-08-2003, 05:02 PM
Ron Clark

Default Saving Tomato Seed?

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:07:18 +0100, Kate Morgan
wrote:

This year I bought some seeds that were supposed to be tumblers and
planted them up into hanging baskets like I have done for years. They
grew and grew and it was soon obvious that they were not tumblers just
ord. toms of whatever variety I know not. They are however fruiting well
inspite of having very little to grow in :-)

When we started eating this year's crop of greenhouse tomatoes
I threw out a few uneaten salad remnants on to a border outside the
back door. There is already a large seeding of 6 inch tomato plants
growing there. I've a mind to pot some up and grow them on in the
conservatory.

--
®óñ© © ²°°³